Stylists, top stylists and receptionists (m/f/d)
Are you stylists, top stylists or receptionists, or are you simply passionate about the hairdressing profession? Then send your applications to the address below for our ORGÆNIC salons in Chemnitz or Zwickau.
We won’t be pampering you. You’ll be responsible for yourself. We don’t give anything away for free. You need to demonstrate good performance. We don’t spoon-feed you. You have to know what you want. We don’t do touch-ups. Show us your true face. Apply now!
Reception and salon management (m/f/d)
You will work best with people, while also wanting a responsible challenge with creative future prospects. You must enjoy structuring processes and monitoring compliance with quality guidelines. You will cater to even the unspoken requests of an international clientele in a flexible and obliging manner.
Demonstrating a level head and reliable respectability, you will independently handle the daily and monthly accounts, process booking requests, and assist with planning and preparatory accounting.
We look forward to getting to know you personally and receiving your application for a role in “Salon management/Reception” at our flagship store opposite Dresden’s Frauenkirche!
Invoice and CRM Controlling (m/f/d)
The Invoice and CRM Controlling department of the ORGÆNIC Academy is looking for client-oriented personalities with analytical and business-management experience.
What you bring to the table:
- Completed training or university studies in controlling
- Extensive professional experience and the necessary technical and IT knowledge
- Perfect communication skills in German and English
- Excellent client awareness
What you must enjoy:
- Invoice and CRM controlling
- Statistical analysis, analytical solutions and data management
- Managing books and accounts
- Technically managing presentation equipment
- Customer service
International customer service and sales (in-house) (m/f/d)
Our ORGÆNIC Academy is looking for focused, client-oriented personalities with strong intercultural skills and an interest and experience in all things lifestyle, fashion, design and beauty. Our international work is centered on countries such as Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Russia, Switzerland and Austria.
- Strategic and commercial international customer service and consulting
- Devising least-cost, client-oriented solutions and personalized long-term training concepts
- Formulating, processing and finalizing quotes
- International project management (organizing seminars, events and trips, intercultural management, international networking) for our presentations (shows, trade fairs, seminars, photo shoots etc.) worldwide
- Assisting with international activities abroad
- Actively assisting with pre/after-sales activities nationally and internationally
- Compiling statistics, reporting
- Key account management